Abstract submission deadline is 25 September 2019. - extended -
Notification of acceptance will be sent until 01 October 2019.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- All abstracts must be in English.
- Congress registration is mandatory for Abstract Presenter.
- Every participant is allowed to participate with up to 2 abstracts as a presenter/main author.
- All submissions should include names, e-mail addresses and institutions for all authors.
- The abstract title should have no more than 20 words.
- Abstracts should not exceed 300 words in total.
- Abstracts for research papers should consist of aim, methods, results and conclusions.
- Abstracts for case reports should consist of introduction, case(s) and discussion.
- Abstracts for scientific reviews should be submitted as a short paragraph reflecting the content of the paper.
- Please note that the Scientific Committee have the final decision on the presentation type.